Blackfeather Woods till i'm swept up by the shape of all the symmetry
quote or smthn here idk
9 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Away
The sea is nice, and I lived on an island once, and It’s beautiful there all served to further pique the sand-viper’s interest. her ᴇᴀʏɪʟᴀ had once told her that if their dunes went awash with salted-water — that was what the sea was. they’d told her that if an oasis were in the heart of it — that was what an island was. and for her (once?-)Nona to have lived in such a place before ...there was an appreciation jazira felt for her, indeed.

were she closer with maegi, the sweet serpent might’ve been more empathic as to that loneliness that was festering; as it was, though, she’d kept to herself in these gloaming woods, and thus hadn’t the inkling of such. 

rather unfortunate, really, but ...she’d come to bid her farewell, and she’d done just that, hadn’t she? still... ‘i will come down, and visit, once the new year comes?’ it was an offer, and invitation; a hope, like hoping to dry cacti of its precious wells for nourishment.

in the end, though, jazira did eventually make her adieu, and part from the trendies of blackfeather.

...but not without one more ‘thank you.’

last from me!
Messages In This Thread
RE: till i'm swept up by the shape of all the symmetry - by Jazira - July 15, 2019, 05:54 PM