Stone Circle It's like drinking a My Little Pony
in omnia paratus
198 Posts
Ooc — Bo
The boy seemed to come to life with the delight that flowed through him. Piper could not help but to smile at the child. He had this infectious happiness about him. It made her feel like she didn’t have a worry in the world. How could she be bothered by life’s turmoil when there was a young boy at her paws, looking at her the way that he did? Perhaps this was the reason why Laurel had decided to take on another litter. There had to have been some undeniable joy in raising children… provided they all turned out okay.

Newt explained that his parents had showed him the rocks. Piper leaned in, very interested in what the child had to say on this matter. The boy really knew how to get to a lady’s heart, didn’t he? Call her pretty and start telling her about these neat fucking rocks… that’ll do it. The Redleaf girl cast a thoughtful expression to her face. “You know, Newt… I don’t think I’ve seen these stones before. Can you show them to me?” Piper asked of him softly. She’d be sure that he was kept safe and that he made it back to his parents okay. She wasn’t into snatching kids.
Messages In This Thread
It's like drinking a My Little Pony - by Piper - July 10, 2019, 11:29 AM
RE: It's like drinking a My Little Pony - by Nanoq - July 10, 2019, 03:54 PM
RE: It's like drinking a My Little Pony - by Piper - July 10, 2019, 04:11 PM
RE: It's like drinking a My Little Pony - by Nanoq - July 17, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: It's like drinking a My Little Pony - by Piper - July 19, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: It's like drinking a My Little Pony - by Nanoq - July 25, 2019, 12:44 PM
RE: It's like drinking a My Little Pony - by Piper - July 25, 2019, 05:08 PM