Hideaway Strath Itchy and scratchy show
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
Even if he had lashed out, Keyni wouldn't have lost her cool. But she would stand firm. After all, she had initiated the move. Acknowledging her, he mentioned a new name. Raven. "Raven..." She repeated, licking her lips. "I don't believe I know her." There was a hint of desire for more info about this wolf, possibly. In her minds eye, by the simple name alone, she envisioned a pure jet black wolf. She had said after all, to Towhee, that she fully intended on visiting their neighboring allies.

Her charcoal tipped ears flipped back, taking notice of his mispronunciation of her name for a second time. It was her own fault for not correcting him. She let out a soft, unoffended chuckle. "It's Keyni. Kenyi just doesn't suit me." She said with a wink and a curl at the corner of her lips, just to show she was not all business and seriousness. With a light spring in her step, she navigated her way towards the stream, side by side with her new leader. If she was being honest, she was looking forward to soaking her own legs as well. "She didn't. It was by chance...I was passing through and I had begun considering swapping my nomadic life for one within a pack. Not to brag by any means, but I do feel that I have a lot to give. I want to pass on what I know to others."
Messages In This Thread
Itchy and scratchy show - by Phox - July 10, 2019, 12:26 PM
RE: Itchy and scratchy show - by Keyni - July 10, 2019, 01:15 PM
RE: Itchy and scratchy show - by Phox - July 10, 2019, 06:21 PM
RE: Itchy and scratchy show - by Keyni - July 10, 2019, 10:27 PM
RE: Itchy and scratchy show - by Phox - July 11, 2019, 11:38 AM
RE: Itchy and scratchy show - by Keyni - July 11, 2019, 08:45 PM
RE: Itchy and scratchy show - by Phox - July 11, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: Itchy and scratchy show - by Keyni - July 11, 2019, 09:36 PM
RE: Itchy and scratchy show - by Phox - July 11, 2019, 09:43 PM
RE: Itchy and scratchy show - by Keyni - July 11, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: Itchy and scratchy show - by Phox - July 12, 2019, 06:00 PM