Sunbeam Lair 'Cause I watched them tumble down
I Am Better Than You Think
105 Posts
Ooc —
The beast had left the safety of his borders once more. She almost missed his departure, but his smell was impossible to really miss. Following his scent, Alice quickly realized that he wasn’t just wondering a little ways away, no he was traveling. Just what are you up to.

As usual she did not speak to suggest her joining, she knew they were both painfully aware of each others presence. If she had told herself a month ago she’d be following a blood lusting disgusting beast  around she would have laughed, but he had potential. She would not be ruled by any man, but this one ensured invulnerability should she follow. She would be free to do as she pleased. Besides, watching him was more entertaining than wandering blindly just surviving from day to day.

Soon they came to a cavern and he was quick to inspect further. He would have the high ground as she stayed below, eyes scanning the surroundings until icy blue landed on a stranger. It appeared she was not noticed as they addressed Vengeance and that was fine by her. She would observe from the shadows unless the hulking brute gave her away.
Thread log, played by Aso, #008080 , pawprint, Alice's Playlist 4/10* 3/5*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
'Cause I watched them tumble down - by Vengeance - July 10, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: 'Cause I watched them tumble down - by Kazimir - July 10, 2019, 08:38 PM
RE: 'Cause I watched them tumble down - by Vengeance - July 10, 2019, 09:55 PM
RE: 'Cause I watched them tumble down - by Alison - July 10, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: 'Cause I watched them tumble down - by Kazimir - July 11, 2019, 08:45 PM
RE: 'Cause I watched them tumble down - by Vengeance - July 11, 2019, 09:40 PM
RE: 'Cause I watched them tumble down - by Kazimir - July 11, 2019, 10:18 PM
RE: 'Cause I watched them tumble down - by Vengeance - July 16, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: 'Cause I watched them tumble down - by Alison - July 16, 2019, 02:19 PM