Ankyra Sound those darkened waters spur
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau listened to the older female explain what had happened, the halfling cocking her ears and scrunching her brows in a contemplative way. Alright, it seemed the first thing she needed to do was staunch the bleeding. Blood loss was a major concern right now, Cadeau dropped her satchel to the ground. "Miss I want you to stay with me, okay? Focus on my voice. My name is Cadeau, what is yours?" Cadeau reached into the pitcher plant with her paw and muzzle, tugging out a branch wadded in cob web and then some moss. She eyed the child who demand she fix his mother, Cadeau would do her best. 

"I'll patch her up, just keep her focused. I need your mother awake to make sure I tend to her correctly." Cadeau left out the part she was concerned if the wolfess fell unconscious it might mean there was too much blood lost. Cadeau didn't know of a herb that built up more blood... shaking her head, she began to press a clump of cob web into her wounds to soak the blood, replacing it with moss when the silk threads grew black with it. Cadeau put pressure, lowering her nose to her neck to check the pulse of the hurt female. Heart beat is fast, classic sign of blood loss and shock. "You're doing great," Cadeau murmured with a paitient smile at the bitch. "Keep your eyes on me and your son, even breaths now. I need you awake to take some medicine for me."
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
those darkened waters spur - by Erzulie - July 11, 2019, 08:17 PM
RE: those darkened waters spur - by Aningan - July 12, 2019, 02:07 PM
RE: those darkened waters spur - by Cadeau - July 14, 2019, 10:57 AM
RE: those darkened waters spur - by Erzulie - July 14, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: those darkened waters spur - by Aningan - July 18, 2019, 12:14 AM
RE: those darkened waters spur - by Scarab - July 18, 2019, 04:02 AM
RE: those darkened waters spur - by Cadeau - July 18, 2019, 08:48 AM