Cedar Sweep Must be nice
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
"Wraen?"

Liffey too had left her territory that day to wallow, not just over Breccan's decision to leave, but now in Wisteria's apparent abandonment. For one beautiful space of time, she'd had seven of her eight children under her roof. Maybe not happy, but together and safe. Now, her long lost daughter was back to being long lost, and her perfect prince as well. In spite of all the good things that were happening around her, Liffey found it difficult to look away from the bad. And that is how she ended up outside of the Glade, walking right into an old friend.

The Frostfur hadn't seen Wraen since Sunspire (I think) when her friend had decided to take her leave and do some traveling. Liffey had missed her. She'd been the first real friend outside of family that Liffey had ever had, and often she'd wondered if things at the Hollow might not have turned out differently had Wraen stayed. Seeing her now brought a wave of joy crashing into Liffey's heart, so hurried her steps to close the distance between herself and her friend, paying little attention to her cousin who was also in close proximity.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
Must be nice - by Phox - July 11, 2019, 08:36 PM
RE: Must be nice - by Wraen - July 13, 2019, 02:33 PM
RE: Must be nice - by Liffey - July 13, 2019, 06:04 PM
RE: Must be nice - by Phox - July 16, 2019, 10:21 AM
RE: Must be nice - by Wraen - July 18, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: Must be nice - by Liffey - July 20, 2019, 09:42 AM
RE: Must be nice - by Phox - August 04, 2019, 05:33 PM
RE: Must be nice - by Wraen - August 07, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: Must be nice - by Liffey - August 16, 2019, 06:01 PM