Ankyra Sound Enough is Enough
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Raleska had nothing left to give. At this, Vengeance relaxed. Reluctantly so as it still thirsts for battle, ever since Vercingetorix declared a challenge versus everyone who decided he wasn't fit to rule - but as far as he was concerned, Raleska didn't have any fight in her. This was partly the reason for his departure, he saw no bite behind that bark of hers, of any of the leaders he had seen as they led Rusalka. It was just a title to them, not a duty.

But with her nod, he saw one opportunity before turning to continue one last time out into the loner lands, away from Rusalka as their member. Should Easthollow declare war, send word to summon me. He waited for her attention before continuing. Our help won't come free. There it was, his first offer, the posting had begun for work in exchange for something in return. 

If you can't find me, I have enough followers, ask them for my summon to Rusalka. And with that said, he turned one final time to make his way away from Rusalka one last time as a welcomed guest - who knows when he'd see any of them again. Whether it would be a pleasurable meeting, or something... less enjoyable. Only time would tell.
Messages In This Thread
Enough is Enough - by Vengeance - July 12, 2019, 02:29 PM
RE: Enough is Enough - by Raleska - July 13, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: Enough is Enough - by Vengeance - July 15, 2019, 12:07 PM
RE: Enough is Enough - by Raleska - July 17, 2019, 07:47 AM
Vengeance - by Vengeance - July 17, 2019, 11:35 AM
RE: Enough is Enough - by Raleska - July 19, 2019, 01:57 PM
RE: Enough is Enough - by Vengeance - July 19, 2019, 03:51 PM
RE: Enough is Enough - by Raleska - July 26, 2019, 08:43 AM