Wheeling Gull Isle The Road To Hell Is Paved With Good Intentions
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
The titan's tail wagged when Rhaella said that she should head to the forest, he was happy that he would be going to somewhat familiar territory that he could work with better. "Lead the way," he smiled, and with a flick of his tail they set off for their new destination. The pair had grown silent, though he didn't mind this, he was distracted by all that was happening around them. The two wolves were making their way over some rocks, the cinnamon scout was careful since he remembered when he and Lokie were mountain climbing and he was a bit too large to do his favorite activity. He didn't want to accidentally sprain his paw and embarrass himself in front of Rhaella, he didn't want her to worry about him all too much.

The star dusted wolf broke the silence, her voice was soft which made him worry, "yes?" He replied with his gaze growing with concern as he looked at Rhaella, wondering what could be wrong. Her lilac gaze met his jade orbs as he asked him why he was so concerned about the flooding, his face grew sad, she was going to have to know someday. The giant slowed to a stop, his head was down trying to collect his thoughts, he knew this would be brought up eventually, he hadn't even told Lokie, but yet again, Lokie didn't ask. He heaved a heavy sigh and craned his neck back up, he couldn't delay the inevitable, "well," he began, his voice uncharacteristically sad. "When I lived in the mountain with my parents when I was very young," he said, his gaze dropping, "I had siblings, and we all lived together in the lower part of the mountain valley, and we lived happily." 

The giant sat on his haunches, "one day... There was a massive storm that no one could predict, we thought we would be okay because we were used to the unexpected weather change but..." He drew in a deep breath, his muscular body rising and falling uneasy, "I can only remember images, I remember... The water... Rushing in unexpected, and it began to fill the den faster then we could move and..." He paused, he didn't really talk about this with anyone so he had less experience on how to tell the story, he breathed once again to stay calm. "I remember my parents trying to round us up and move us out safely but... There was too much water... Not enough time..." Connor closed his eyes and sighed, "me and my parents... Were the only ones that escaped..." He finished, his emerald gaze looking back up, he took a moment to close his eyes and breathe again then reopened them once he was content.

"Because of this event, I have devoted myself to make sure this kind of stuff won't happen to others, to the ones I love, to protect them. A pack is like a family, so I will protect them too." His gaze was determined, he meant every word he said, he would fight for Lokie, he would fight for Rhaella, he would fight for Aristos.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Road To Hell Is Paved With Good Intentions - by Connor - July 26, 2019, 03:39 PM