Wheeling Gull Isle The Road To Hell Is Paved With Good Intentions
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Connor sensed her worry when she talked about his previous observation on holes in the ground and he was quick to soothe her, "don't worry! I have only seen them in the mountains and nowhere else really," he smiled in attempt to comfort her. The two had made their way through the caverns, Connor didn't pay attention to Rhaella as he was in too much awe to say a word. It felt like home to him. But when the two has made their way into the small room, Connor had spoke about his faith and beliefs, he wasn't much into religion as much as his old pack was but he understood his own traditions. So when Rhaella seemed interested in his beliefs, the titan could only smile at her curiosity, he admired someone who would be open to hearing about other's religion. Perhaps she had her own faith, and Connor would share that same curiosity and enthusiasm when learning her beliefs. 

Rhaella seemed to presist that this would still be a great pack space in a respectful way, his eyes flashed with enthusiasm for he would agree, "yes I agree! Its just I thought this look similar to what I have back at home, besides, this place wouldn't quite qualify for a space of religious practicies back at my home." He chuckled, he really meant what he said, but when he mentioned home, it stung a little, he was beginning to feel a bit home sick, he felt guilty for leaving his family that he took upon himself to take care of. But he shook the feeling since he didn't want Rhaella to worry. The muscular man craned his neck up and smiled as the Lady spoke of this place being of great benifit here and Connor nodded, if his pack mates are happy so is he. "As long as they are happy, I'm happy," he sighed with content as his jade orbs were locked on to the falling water that swirled into the pool beneath it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Road To Hell Is Paved With Good Intentions - by Connor - August 06, 2019, 04:15 PM