Blackfeather Woods This is what it sounds like, when doves cry
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
she is not the first to arrive; though his call beckons her easily from her den she is in no rush to meet him. Cassiopeia steps smoothly besides Maegi, gaze hoovering lightly on her brother. they do not exist on good terms, nor bad, it became apparent that they lived their lives apart from one another with little thought of one another. it was best, perhaps, but the birth of her children had lent her perspective. she no longer cared what Aries chose to do or whom he chose to follow, and her interest in his activities remained somewhat detached. 

still, the look that passed from him to the icey woman was compelling, as was her response. "I think we can trust him." casual, simple, the woman made no move to describe the nature of their possible relationship. and yet the atramentous warrior was quite sure something existed between the pair, similar, perhaps, to what existed between the titan and herself. "I vouch for him." she echoed, gaze meeting her brother's for a moment. it was somewhat of a spontaneous decision, in truth, though her languid words made no indication of the fact. he alone knew what she'd done, and just how poorly she handled disappointment in family members. 

tundra spoke again, and her gaze flickered briefly towards her before coming to rest once more on Aries. she feels no need to echo the woman's sentiment but trusts he knows she will do the same willingly. her patricide was driven by rage and hurt and fear, and it is the cause she regrets but not the end result. the act has her able, now, to act again against her blood should it be required. it has been made adamantly clear to her that blood does not bind.
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Messages In This Thread
This is what it sounds like, when doves cry - by Aries - July 23, 2019, 04:28 PM
RE: This is what it sounds like, when doves cry - by Cassiopeia - July 26, 2019, 03:05 PM