Deepwood Weald Some say the end is near
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Such a small hiccup in her appearance - but he noticed. What he lacked in social ability, he was able to make up for it by watching others and their reactions, their actions, and the smallest change in their guise. The word, pup - it seemed many were so sensitive over the youth. Could it possibly be his little hold on the world that surrounded him in these lands? The most microscopic of hold, and yet it was better than nothing. 

Vengeance was not one above the idea of using youth, the innocent against those who held them in such a precious manner. To wretch them from the tit from which they fed uppon in order to get what he wanted from their parents. He would remember this. She was good at hiding it, and even he was not absolutely certain in this suspicion of his; but nevertheless, he would investigate further in time. 

With her next question, he offered a humored huff. A grin before speaking his answer. Am I not suiting for taste? He offered a sideways glance, with one large ruby he observed her with great amusement before continuing, leaving just enough time for her to answer - or not. There are others under me, but my rules are set no matter who you question; and should the payment not be enough in my liking, you will hear from me regardless. It seemed now was the time to tell her that there were indeed others; that he did not work alone. No, he would not rule with an iron fist; but he would have a say if things didn't seem to quite... fit his taste.
Messages In This Thread
Some say the end is near - by Vengeance - July 24, 2019, 09:19 PM
RE: Some say the end is near - by Tundra - July 25, 2019, 06:11 PM
RE: Some say the end is near - by Vengeance - July 25, 2019, 07:26 PM
RE: Some say the end is near - by Tundra - July 26, 2019, 02:59 PM
RE: Some say the end is near - by Vengeance - July 31, 2019, 11:09 AM
RE: Some say the end is near - by Tundra - August 08, 2019, 10:58 AM
RE: Some say the end is near - by Vengeance - August 14, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: Some say the end is near - by Tundra - August 16, 2019, 04:10 PM
RE: Some say the end is near - by Vengeance - August 18, 2019, 07:23 PM
RE: Some say the end is near - by Tundra - August 21, 2019, 02:58 PM
RE: Some say the end is near - by Vengeance - August 29, 2019, 05:25 PM