Sleeping Dragon “I’m the B̸̧̧͓̙͖̜̥̪̝͇͕̬͒͋̋̃́̋̈́͛͠Ad̷̡̨̢̧̟̯̠̜̬͇͇̼͍̓͐̓̌͗̍̽̒̄͐̆̈́̚͠͠ GuY...Duh.”
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
[Image: ssGTTPV.png]

He snorted, almost gleeful. "Whoever Nick and Scratch are, tell 'em they're late." Shaking his head at his garbage ass pun, he rolled over, enjoying the feeling of just being able to be worry free now that he could finally breathe.  "Nah, no enemies yet. Just concocted a fucking crazy carnival of Family that I'm hoping don't end up killing each other somehow. Either that, or disappearing." He closed his eyes, relaxing through the nonsense he's been forced to endure so far in these wicked travels. "Alula's already gotten two Sahira's killed. There's something up with her Affinity and I just doubt that she's right about it. No matter how much I reassure her, it turns into a tantrum and a fleeing mess of 'I won't do this with you'. I'm hoping she's wrong on her Affinity placement, or the Ancients show me some kinda sign soon, because if she tries to come for me when I sleep, I won't be able to hold my shit back, bro." He opened his eyes up with a deep inhale and exhale, looking up at Earp, he couldn't come to grips with what he was doing trying to figure this out on his own. There were no leads, wehter he liked it or not, and it seemed through the silence, the pure ebonian had been mulling over everything he had been spitting out. "I don't wanna get my shit beaten in by the Ancients just because I gotta put her down, you know?"

And I took red pills...

...to take the blues away...
Messages In This Thread
RE: “I’m the B̸̧̧͓̙͖̜̥̪̝͇͕̬͒͋̋̃́̋̈́͛͠Ad̷̡̨̢̧̟̯̠̜̬͇͇̼͍̓͐̓̌͗̍̽̒̄͐̆̈́̚͠͠ GuY...Duh.” - by Priest - August 04, 2019, 05:22 PM