Hushed Willows I have arrived!
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
It hadn't been long since he had heard from her but he knew he had thought of her more than was normal. It had brought some guilt and he had hidden it by focusing  on @Minnow, @Aeryn and @Valiant more than he ever had before. He found that tending him soothed the guilt even though he fell asleep mildly disappointed that Steph hadn't came. He didn't quite relate it to love for he had known Aliac more deeply and he loved even her faults, for now he was okay with acknowledging that he was attracted to Steph both physically and emotionally. The only thing he worried about was how his children would take him growing close to another woman, or for the moment simply trying to....

He had gone to sleep rather early, having let the kids go off to play trusting them to stay in the territory. As he dozed the call woke him up but he drowsily thought it was a dream. It took him a moment to realise it hadn't been and he stumbled to his paws and quickly made for the borders. He had a dopey smile on his maw, tail wagging as he spotted her "Hey Steph! I was wondering when-" he stumbled and hesitated wondering if he would come across as to desperate. He ducked his head and cleared his throat his smile turning sheepish and slightly teasing "When um..you were gonna come check out our bachelors" he said in a softer way ears shifting nervously. He studied her and his heart hammered inside his chest tail still twitching happily at his heels.

omfg he wrote big feels
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
I have arrived! - by Steph - August 02, 2019, 12:28 PM
RE: I have arrived! - by Sunny - August 02, 2019, 12:47 PM
RE: I have arrived! - by Steph - August 02, 2019, 01:10 PM
RE: I have arrived! - by Sunny - August 03, 2019, 03:10 PM
RE: I have arrived! - by Steph - August 03, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: I have arrived! - by Sunny - August 03, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: I have arrived! - by Steph - August 03, 2019, 06:32 PM
RE: I have arrived! - by Sunny - August 06, 2019, 11:02 PM