Shadewood I come back changed i can feel it in my bones
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She watched the chill take over Cry and her lips curved upwards just the slightest. For a moment she basked in the cold, for a second she made it her home and regretted having pissed off such a powerful man but then she thought of how soft her sweet Deku was and how bad it would be for him when Cry couldn't contain the storm brewing inside of him. Megumi would not be happy in a place of darkness, even when his mother had her own darkness brewing and poisoning her heart. She listened intently as Cry threw Phex out as if she had meant nothing and her gaze flashed with more regret. It was her words that had started this series of events and now the young girl and her ballsy child would suffer because of it. 

Or perhaps they'd be better off somewhere safe. She snorted and let Cry's words roll off of her shoulders. She had nothing more to add, she had seen the truth of what she had worked her ass off to serve and she'd have nothing of it. "The only disillusionment I had was because of you so cleverly pulling  strings and working shadows to mask the truth. You are a darkness, an illness, and I am happy to be bringing my children and family somewhere where i wont one day live in fear or have to choose the wrong side just to live. I hope you all thrive here" she spoke once more and then turned, making a quick exit and shouting for Higoro to leave. She'd find them all again soon and she would take them to safety.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
I come back changed i can feel it in my bones - by Minori - August 03, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: I come back changed i can feel it in my bones - by Minori - August 10, 2019, 01:25 PM