Shadewood I come back changed i can feel it in my bones
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
"Come with me child. I will show you more than this place can offer."
Phex looked to the green-eyed woman and nodded with a grin. She wanted to see it all. 
Sobahn watched her leave and he did not stop her. He knew it was for the best she left.

The young woman stared at her son. Cry's words peeling at her skin like a sandstorm blast. Her eyes burned, but no water came. She stared at her piece of Laroche. The part of the world they'd made together, half of a whole.
And he wanted to not be with her.
Valour chose Cry.
But he was still her son, and she a scout. Not a rouge, but she could raise one.

The tan woman blinked, then smiled softly, looking to Cry then Gwen. She thought of them as her parents. Neither had come to see her or her children, despite how busy they may have been. She should've gone to see them, in truth. Was the fracture there before it was known?
She'd seen in his eyes what he thought when she'd returned.
I'm not impressed. You are weak. 
You are a soldier to me.

"Then so be it."
Her voice quiet in that dangerous way she'd seen others do. She looked to her son, giving him a careful look. He'd come to her, as long as she stuck close enough. He could stay here if he so wanted, but he would have to do what had to be done.
He would have to grow, learn, and kill Cry. He was a danger to everyone, Gwen needed to be free. Her hackles raised, staring at the shadow behind Cry. 
Could she leave her son when that babadook was around?
Valour was a boy and would be treated well enough. Especially if they wanted a soldier.

She nudged Bronwen into action and followed Minori.
Once gone, she would not return.
She made her own Family.

So be it.
| |
Reach those stars.
Messages In This Thread
I come back changed i can feel it in my bones - by Minori - August 03, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: I come back changed i can feel it in my bones - by Sacnite - August 13, 2019, 05:31 AM