Bramblepoint This flower is perfect!
ibis has permission to pp oke & enter any of oke's threads
156 Posts
Ooc — remus

now that he's adequately addressed the situation, he feels pleased, some cheer taking over his expression. black hat, as he introduces himself, rebuffs okeanos' offer, which he takes in stride. "sure thing," okeanos offers with a smile, "so the main thing is to keep it as clean as you can -- i think it'll heal okay, but if it gets infected, you'll be in trouble. garlic helps with infection, like i just used... um, if it hurts, you can eat poppy seeds, but don't overdo it, they can be toxic." he pauses, thinking about what else might help, and adds, "lavender can also help make you feel better, it's the one that's sort of long and purple." 

the wound otherwise seems relatively straightforward to tend to, so okeanos cuts his list off there. "if it gets worse, i live in neverwinter -- um, i said that already, kind of -- it's not really like a pack-pack yet, but i have supplies i can share." now that the urgency of the situation has past, he's lapsed back into his usual, slightly less focused self: somewhat bumbling, and kind, eager to help however he can.
Messages In This Thread
This flower is perfect! - by Black Hat - August 03, 2019, 08:30 PM
RE: This flower is perfect! - by Okeanos - August 04, 2019, 12:03 PM
RE: This flower is perfect! - by Black Hat - August 04, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: This flower is perfect! - by Okeanos - August 05, 2019, 05:11 PM
RE: This flower is perfect! - by Black Hat - August 06, 2019, 12:06 PM
RE: This flower is perfect! - by Okeanos - August 12, 2019, 06:00 PM
RE: This flower is perfect! - by Black Hat - August 15, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: This flower is perfect! - by Okeanos - August 21, 2019, 02:03 PM
RE: This flower is perfect! - by Black Hat - August 24, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: This flower is perfect! - by Okeanos - August 29, 2019, 09:31 AM
RE: This flower is perfect! - by Black Hat - September 05, 2019, 10:36 AM