Whitefish River I had long forgotten I belonged to you
196 Posts
Ooc — thalia
his eyes crack open, and at his words, an uneasy smile paints itself across her muzzle. "really?" slips out of her mouth before she can stop it, and her smile becomes more concrete. "yeah, I could - give me a sec." she ruminates, put on the spot and grasping at nothing. she's silent a few moments before some part of her brain has pity on her and supplies her with an idea. 

"ok, um," this time, she attempts to organize her ideas a moment longer. "one day, there was this wolf, and his name was rock, and he was dirt's best friend." she goes on to spin a meandering, somewhat confusing tale of rock and dirt and how they incurred the wrath of the entire pack. one of the characters seems to vanish halfway through, and she calls rock by the wrong name a few times, but by the end of it, she glances to her brother hopefully, waiting for feedback.
Messages In This Thread
I had long forgotten I belonged to you - by Isilmë - August 10, 2019, 03:34 PM
RE: I had long forgotten I belonged to you - by Dragomir - August 20, 2019, 02:58 PM
RE: I had long forgotten I belonged to you - by Isilmë - September 14, 2019, 10:15 AM
RE: I had long forgotten I belonged to you - by Dragomir - September 23, 2019, 01:51 AM