Sun Mote Copse Family is forever
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She hadn't expected to be greeted by a child and as she watched him amble closer and size her up in a way that had her struggling not to laugh she held her tongue though her tail wagged to show she didn't mean any harm to him or his home. Finally he piped up and asked who she was and she began to reply before she was brought up short by his last question. 

A hero?

She paused and blinked, mouth closing as she thought over what to say. A hero she most definitely was not but she wasn't a villain either, she fought for good and even when she fought for selfish reasons it was never for evil. "My name is Minori and...I suppose you can say I could be a hero" she offered the small boy that much just as an adult arrived. It was a female with a child attached to her hip and she recognised the protective way she guarded the both of them. Her eyes softened and her heart ached sharply, for she wanted her own son by her side as soon as possible. To show she wasn't here for problems she took a small step back, offering the woman a polite smile "My name is Minori, I've been searching everywhere for my son Deku. I caught his scent here" she paused and a wave of guilt made her glance at her paws, lips trembling as she fought back the shame of a mother who lost her kid. "I had my family leave a pack nearby due to some internal issues and realised he wasn't there. I appreciate you all seeming to have taken him in and if there is anything I can do, I will" she gave a brief explanation as to what happened, praying she wouldn't find judgement here for she was more than ready to break down.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
Family is forever - by Minori - August 18, 2019, 11:04 AM
RE: Family is forever - by Merlin - August 19, 2019, 09:47 AM
RE: Family is forever - by RIP Niamh - August 20, 2019, 11:19 AM
RE: Family is forever - by Minori - August 23, 2019, 10:17 AM
RE: Family is forever - by Merlin - August 24, 2019, 02:56 PM
RE: Family is forever - by RIP Niamh - August 26, 2019, 05:16 PM
RE: Family is forever - by Minori - August 28, 2019, 01:18 PM
RE: Family is forever - by Merlin - September 17, 2019, 11:52 AM