Sea Lion Shores It was as though I'd been spit here
99 Posts
Ooc — Jess
The freckled female was quite welcoming of company, it seemed, and also quite enamoured with the view of the ocean. For Thresher, though she'd grown up along the coast, she too could appreciate its power and beauty. She got the feeling that Araceli was not necessarily a sea-wolf like her, and was appreciating the ocean as one would having not experienced its majesty a great deal before in her life. She nodded and smiled, though- she liked it when wolves complimented her beautiful ocean, and took delight in sharing it with those who had never seen it before. 

"Am from the Isle," She said, gesturing toward the island out in the bay, connected to the mainland by a natural landbridge which was still visible with the tide as low as it was. "Is wonderful place to live," She murmured dreamily.
Messages In This Thread
It was as though I'd been spit here - by Thresher - August 28, 2019, 09:40 PM
RE: It was as though I'd been spit here - by Araceli - August 28, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: It was as though I'd been spit here - by Thresher - August 28, 2019, 10:28 PM
RE: It was as though I'd been spit here - by Araceli - August 29, 2019, 09:56 PM
RE: It was as though I'd been spit here - by Thresher - September 01, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: It was as though I'd been spit here - by Araceli - September 07, 2019, 06:54 PM