Haunted Wood I need a gangster to love me better
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
All Welcome 
She hadn’t mutilated anything in a while and her muzzle twitched slightly at the thought of it. She had been robbed of the chance when Moonshadow had jumped in when she had been In the presence of her pup. They lost that male she sparred with as a member but his absence wasn’t noticed by the female right away. Maybe it was for the best that he left but she could care less.

As she walked the borders she caught the scent of a coyote that had lingered by the border. As her eyes scanned the environment around her, there was drops of blood that splashed the bush. The animal was injured and Serem thought why not put it out of its misery. Nose to the ground; the raven began to track its scent. As she got closer, it seemed the footprints were at a hobble meaning it had an injured leg and as she trekked forward she came across the creature licking its wound.

She remained hidden as she stalked forward as silent as possible before leaping onto the creature, teeth bared and aimed for its neck for a swift, quick kill. But the coyote had another idea and tried to fight back but Serem was quicker and landed her teeth into his neck as planned. The coyote tried to wiggle out of her grasp but it was no use as she clasped down cutting of the airflow.

A few seconds later the body stopped moving and she began to take her fill, serem didn’t mind doing so cause she had already dropped two rabbits into the caches. However her energy hadn’t completely depleted as planned and the female found herself filled with adrenaline from her hunt.
”Common” "Spanish"
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Vanity swung by, wanting to find out more of Serem. A small commotion alerted her to the location of at least one member having a tussle with a coyote. Didn't seem too fair, but the dogs had to be evicted. They shouldn't be allowed to raid caches.

And, lo and behold, Serem was the assailant. Perfect.
The lesser K9 was already dead, so she didn't bother rushing. They were no fun dead.
"Doesn't seem to fair with such a skilled fighter such as yourself," she grinned, her crown tilting downwards slightly to look at her under lashes.
It was good to see they were vigilant about keeping the land.
| | | |                              "Common" "Spanish"
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
As she watched the ripped up mutt, she noticed the female come up to her and she gave a small smile out of greeting. “I guess, I was too hungry to play with dinner today. “ besides she wanted to murder something if the female had any issues with it and chose to express them; serem would pay no mind to it. “This world is survival of the fittest it had nothing to do with fairness; clearly this coyote wasn’t fit to live.” It’s purpose now was sustain her bloodlust a little longer.
”Common” "Spanish"
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The woman smirked.
She lowered herself to lay down, tired of being on her feet all the time.
Her smirk turned cruel at the words.

"Of course. Imperfections have to be...smoothed out." 
Would Serem turn out to be one of those imperfections? She had a plan and if she wanted to get in the way, well she'd just have to pay the consequences. 
"So, what do you do with your life?" She wanted to know what trades she pursued but was vague as usual. If she could find out something else in the meantime then perfect. More for her collection of knowledge.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She didn’t know what the woman meant by those words and they made her feel more suspicious about the female. “I suppose so.” Was all she said to that statement. “Mercenary and medic. I like to know how many ways I can kill,maim and torture an individual. I also dabble in toxicology.” For when torture wasn’t enough.
”Common” "Spanish"
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
So she complied. Good enough.
A woman of many arts, too. She smirked. 
"Interesting. I'm glad you like to know the best ways to get answers with all the fun of doing it." Of course, the Mistress of War was no stranger to the techniques and thrived greatly in the arts of medicines and torture. Useful in every way.

"We should spar sometime," though not today. She was too tired. Abaddon was a tiring person with all the tricks and mind games.
Besides, she wanted to go hunting.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She gave a small smile on the females words and then the last part caught interest. “We should definitely spar sometime. Find me when you do.” And with that if she had nothing else to speak of she would depart back into the trees.
”Common” "Spanish"