Heron Lake Plateau came back again to make it clear that he never said it would be demand
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Her eyes narrowed and ears pressed back slowly, the more Issun spoke the more pissed off she got. She bared her fangs and growled softly, a noise of frustration not threatening intent "He doesn't cradle him. He helps me feed everyone and keep watch so that i have more time to take care of Deku. He is loyal to me, he has proven that he regrets his mistakes and so far he's made up for them. You have no say in whether he stays or goes Issun" she spat his name out bitterly, like speaking to him was now a task she had to fight through. After a beat she gave a harsh laugh "Why do you kid yourself Issun? What have you done for us besides break my heart and cause Deku a lot of confusion and pain? Oh, you stuck around for a few weeks after he was born. Then you vanished for months. I took care of Takara, Deku, Orochi and everyone else in Shadewood alone. You are here now and I won't turn you away because Deku loves you but keep pretending your so much better than every other man who hurt me and i swear to the stars I will beat you down. I am forming a pack shape up and help me or continue acting like an immature yearling, see if I care anymore" she finished and regarded him coolly, her heart hammering painfully inside of her chest. She hated him, she hated him for promising not to ever leave, not to ever hurt her and he had, he had left and he had hurt her many times over. "You are the father of my child but you ceased to be anything more the moment you lied and then ran away like a coward. This is my family. Takara is mine. Orochi is mine. Higoro and deku are mine. You have no claim over anything anymore. For Deku's sake why don't you just drop the act and fucking shape up" she spoke in a voice that was surprisingly empty of anger, she sounded tired again, exhausted emotionally from another fight.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread