Blackfeather Woods your stars in my lungs
71 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
The shadows seemed to shift, and then she stood before him, looking and smelling subtly changed. Or was it he and his perceptions that'd changed? He felt like a stranger on her doorstep, his tongue heavy and his teeth too numerous in his mouth. "Moonshadow," he breathed, his voice a low and husky from disuse. Even his voice felt strange.

Before he'd fully registered even his sister's presence, another inkdark shewolf shimmered into being. The whole encounter felt like a fever dream; like the same sort of thing he'd just woken up from. The stranger's silence seemed to intensify this, as well as the colorless glint of her eyes. She was a sharp and pretty thing, and he thought of a pale, lissome girl with a sudden pang of longing, but he did not know who or what it was he was pining for.

A beat too late, he remembered to lower his gaze, and splayed his ears and gave a perfunctory sweep of his tail to show his contrition. "I beg your pardon," he said in a soft, hoarse voice. Speaking over the hush of the forest seemed almost criminal, all of the sudden.
Messages In This Thread
your stars in my lungs - by Nightstar - September 13, 2019, 10:45 PM
RE: your stars in my lungs - by Moonshadow - September 13, 2019, 10:56 PM
RE: your stars in my lungs - by Jakoul - September 14, 2019, 06:26 PM
RE: your stars in my lungs - by Nightstar - September 16, 2019, 01:23 AM
RE: your stars in my lungs - by Moonshadow - September 16, 2019, 02:10 PM
RE: your stars in my lungs - by Jakoul - September 16, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: your stars in my lungs - by Nightstar - September 16, 2019, 09:18 PM
RE: your stars in my lungs - by Moonshadow - September 16, 2019, 09:27 PM
RE: your stars in my lungs - by Jakoul - September 17, 2019, 06:26 PM
RE: your stars in my lungs - by Nightstar - September 25, 2019, 12:06 AM
RE: your stars in my lungs - by Jakoul - September 26, 2019, 03:38 PM