Mudminnow River [BWP2] Wrap me up for am I small
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
The water was so cold it numbed her...or was that just her body? She whimpered her eyes filling with hopeless tears as her struggling continued to do nothing to propel her up onto the rock, her hind end still not moving and just drifting in the water behind her like the reeds beneath the surface. She wailed, a noise of pure terror as nobody came when she screamed until suddenly there was a splash and coughing and a familiar voice shouting her name. Her heart leaped and she turned almost sliding off the rock as she stared at him with pupils the size of a boulder, watching with terror as her sister struggled to reach her. "Z...Zephyr!" she stammered with difficulty as her teeth clicked together from the shock in her body and the fear in her system. It was a relief when she crashed into the rock and Lainie winced at his cry of pain, already putting more effort into getting onto the rock when her scruff was grabbed. The extra tug caused her to be able to drag herself partially out of the water with her forelegs and she floundered, dragging herself with a panicked cry until she lay splayed on the wet stone. Panting softly she turned, rolling and sliding until she faced him and grabbed his scruff in return tugging back with all the strength she had in her upper body. When he crawled up beside her she panted and lay still for a few long moments, shaking and shivering as she pressed to the fur of her sister for warmth and for comfort. "Zeph...I can't...I can't move my back legs" she whispered softly, emerald eyes falling upon her face. She didnt know what to do, she wouldn't be able to get home by herself. She didnt even know if she would be able to get home at all without a lot of help if she couldn't get her legs to function soon.
Messages In This Thread
[BWP2] Wrap me up for am I small - by Lainie - September 16, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: [BWP2] Wrap me up for am I small - by Zephyr - September 26, 2019, 11:42 AM
RE: [BWP2] Wrap me up for am I small - by Lainie - September 26, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: [BWP2] Wrap me up for am I small - by RIP Kavik - September 26, 2019, 04:01 PM