Blackfeather Woods [BWP] We know.
what is the colour of night?
139 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Finish up with your next post? @Maegi

Anansi's lazy stride was quick to bring Venamis' temper to simmer, and he grumbled his frustrations out loud as they moved through the forest. In large part he wanted to veer away, seek the pale leader on his own, and he very nearly did until the ivory youngster presented something to him.

Frosty eyes lowered to a mushroom, brightly coloured in Blackfeather's dim light, and a raven ear pricked forward in surprise. "What the hell, bitch?" Ven's expression turned sour and his lip curled as he bristled, preparing to pounce this dumb kid before a voice bellowed nearby.

Soon, Maegi positioned herself between the boys and scolded the smaller of the duo, but Venamis was too overwhelmed to pay attention to her warning - he simply assumed that she thought the pale-furred pup to be as stupid as he did 

Anansi slunk away and, watching his retreat with a scowl on his face, his expression softened when Maegi's focus turned his way. "The ground," he started with refreshed urgency, and padded ahead of her at once, "it shook again, and the tree - it fuckin' fell - almost on top of me! But that's not all! Hurry, I'll show you." 

He picked up pace, probably too quick for her to keep up, but he didn't stop to consider her disability. On arrival to the area where he had almost been crushed, the young Melonii hung back and looked on at the grim scene before him, right into Cassiopeia's hollow eyes that looked right through him.

sanguine, my brother
Messages In This Thread
[BWP] We know. - by Venamis - September 18, 2019, 08:51 AM
RE: [BWP] We know. - by Anansi - September 18, 2019, 10:33 PM
RE: [BWP] We know. - by Venamis - September 19, 2019, 02:54 AM
RE: [BWP] We know. - by Anansi - September 19, 2019, 10:52 AM
RE: [BWP] We know. - by Venamis - September 19, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: [BWP] We know. - by Anansi - September 27, 2019, 10:39 AM
RE: [BWP] We know. - by Maegi - September 27, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: [BWP] We know. - by Venamis - October 14, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: [BWP] We know. - by Maegi - October 14, 2019, 03:39 PM