Broken Antler Fen The air around me still feels like a cage.
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
Though the very earth shifted and trembled, chasing the herds away and crumbling parts of the mountains, the pair of Drakru had forged on then into what could be their next opportunity; she couldn't say for sure yet how she felt besides.. willing to see it out, and investigate while she could. But maybe because of their various upheavals, both large and small over the last few months, there was some trepidation in her heart about such a move--for really, it sounded almost too good to be true, until she considered the deeper implications of what it could do to her future. Could she ever truly shed Drakru in favor of.. anything, let alone Eske's plans for an offshoot all of her own? Right now, Opalia could not say.

But, for here and now, winter was looming and the yearlings needed a more proper home--hopefully one with a leader with a spine to follow, as otherwise, their loyalty towards themselves came first, always. In this, she was taking Dacio's words for this one, and trusting that he would not lead them where their interests could not follow freely. She agreed to meeting this young wanheda, then go from there.

They went south, then south even more well into uncharted terrain for her. When it came time to raise their voice and announce that they had come, as promised, she joined in after Dacio got the first note started. At her most confident beside him, it seemed right to say and plus, she intended to be clear in her stance here. And with a deep exhale, she waited what was to come.
Messages In This Thread
The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - September 25, 2019, 03:32 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - September 25, 2019, 11:34 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - September 26, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - September 27, 2019, 11:41 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - September 29, 2019, 07:22 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - September 30, 2019, 12:15 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - October 13, 2019, 03:11 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - October 14, 2019, 12:33 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - October 15, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - October 20, 2019, 01:47 AM