Broken Antler Fen The air around me still feels like a cage.
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
When a sleek, silvered wolfess comes to greet them, her ears perked up anew and the glance she passed to Dacio is fleeting, but searching. All of what she knows comes through him, so now, she turned her attentions towards the young leader with first impressions properly underway so very soon afterward. Hei, she greeted, not used to wolves smaller than her--but she remembered seeing Sunny's offspring not so long ago who were roughly close to the same age as well as she could tell, scared and reeking of urine--how even at first glance, they paled compared to this girl. To have this contrast be so marked was.. good, but the gona wasn't ready for her new potential lead to be this young, no, but they were still new here.. I am, she confirmed with a nod, and her stance maintained its quiet confidence, her innermost uncertainty absolutely aside then (she stayed determined to keep this so--for Dacio, and her too).

Following introductions, and as suggested by Praimfaya she could not help but track her mismatched stare beyond--into Roangeda's claim. Before, Opalia had only ever intimately known and loved Dragoncrest, and her home in recent months was wherever she could make it. Attachments have been painfully few, and far between but she breathed deep, contemplating it; there's no seasalt--the Drakru siblings are honestly the saltiest-smelling things here, she notes, but... it is the girl's hint of pride for the place that keeps her interested enough, and with the winter not yet here, there was still time to adjust. It is more south than I have ever known, truthfully, she offered, after another flick of a glance to her brother. She felt truthfully out of place, yet. Since he seemed at peace with this for now, she could try to be too still. But I am curious--my brother speaks highly of this, and that it may be worth our winter, Opalia said, watching Praimfaya carefully, for what exactly did she know? Where did her expectations lie? Tell me about what you have here, and what else you want it to be? she asked.
Messages In This Thread
The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - September 25, 2019, 03:32 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - September 25, 2019, 11:34 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - September 26, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - September 27, 2019, 11:41 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - September 29, 2019, 07:22 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - September 30, 2019, 12:15 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - October 13, 2019, 03:11 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - October 14, 2019, 12:33 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - October 15, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - October 20, 2019, 01:47 AM