Broken Antler Fen The air around me still feels like a cage.
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
Since Drageda had dissolved around them, she had wanted something to validate her in that right way since. Just between her and Dacio, there was only so much. They could adhere to their old ways, adapt accordingly, and run rampant as the Drakru they fundamentally were all day long but it always just boiled down to them in the end--and a strong pair was not the same satisfaction as an entire kru.

Simply enough, that was something the two of them had not managed to gather up in the northern taiga, or even the coast and something she already had the starts of here in Roangeda. So indeed, as her brother mentioned their past attempts at gathering up their own, she saw this opportunity present itself and understood with increasing awareness why Dacio thought this way worth the trip all the way down here.

As he brought up the last point that Opalia valued enough to even consider, she had well enough made up her mind, too. Short of complete offense in the scenery, or full-stop to their eventual goals on revenge (because so long as the two of them could still walk, she believed it would be happening one day), she was willing to give this a go if Dacio was agreeable to it and Praimfaya able to function as a leader worth their loyalty.

Since it seemed very well to her that it was going to be so, she answered with a nod alongside her brother's words. I agree, she said, and unless anything told her otherwise, they were about to potentially change course considerably for the time. However, it felt like.. it was in their best interests. For here, now, and today, it definitely was.
Messages In This Thread
The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - September 25, 2019, 03:32 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - September 25, 2019, 11:34 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - September 26, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - September 27, 2019, 11:41 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - September 29, 2019, 07:22 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - September 30, 2019, 12:15 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - October 13, 2019, 03:11 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - October 14, 2019, 12:33 AM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Dacio - October 15, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: The air around me still feels like a cage. - by Opalia - October 20, 2019, 01:47 AM