Otter Creek I down a coffee, grab my axe and then I'm out
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
This morning he went on a patrol outside of the borders, away from the Woods to investigate further into the rumblings and perhaps see if he could come across anyone who knew more about it than he. It took time for them to spread the word of their claim, that the Nightwalkers were here and waiting to do the dirty deeds of others who were too afraid to get their paws dirty. 

but it seemed his plan would deviate yet again. It seemed that he came across a lot of youth lately, perhaps it was just luck on his side, the easily manipulated young brains and fragile bodies were so easy to play with. To some, the youth were "our futures", while to Vengeance... if they weren't one of his, under him, serving him; they were future competition. 

and easy prey...

slowly the brute sauntered over to the collapsed boy, overwhelmed by whatever may be going through his mind. There were no obvious wounds to speak of, and so he safely assumed it was something upstairs. Crimson eyes washing over his smaller body, his appearance strange for a young boy... feminine, yet his genetic scent indicated male. He had met one other like that, but in the opposite, a female imposing as a male. 

was this one going to be as sensitive as the other, he wondered. 

Head up, boy. Others won't announce their presence to one so blind to their surroundings. baritones verberated into the air as he came to a halt, just hovering over the boy on the ground. Had Vengeance been hungry... he may have practiced what he preached, and immediately attacked instead of initiating a conversation.... though, that didn't mean the kid was out of the dangerous water yet. It only had begun.
Messages In This Thread
I down a coffee, grab my axe and then I'm out - by Clay - October 05, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: I down a coffee, grab my axe and then I'm out - by Vengeance - October 08, 2019, 02:56 PM