Otter Creek I down a coffee, grab my axe and then I'm out
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
It was clear the boy was struggling internally. The unstable ground in his heart was like that of the ground they currently walk uppon. Shaking, stuttering, quaking, reforming under the earth's pressure as this boy would soon reform as well under Vengeance's pressure to evolve. Even with the tear running down his cheek (yes that did not go unnoticed), the defiance in the boy's eyes, the newfound strength to speak rather than stumble over his words pathetically was enough to show that he was capable of changing. 

He is not weak, he repeated. Convincing himself more than he would to the demon that looked down upon him. Then prove it to me. A challenge. A difficult rung to reach on the ladder of success when something like the Warlord set it. How far would the boy go to discredit the man in front of him? How far would he let the Warlord push him before he breaks?

I am Vengeance, Warlord of the Nightwalkers. Who are you?
Messages In This Thread
I down a coffee, grab my axe and then I'm out - by Clay - October 05, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: I down a coffee, grab my axe and then I'm out - by Vengeance - October 16, 2019, 03:45 PM