Haunted Wood I'll Meet You in the Park, I'll Be Calm and Collected
I Am Better Than You Think
105 Posts
Ooc —
oof sorry for long wait I know you've been a bit away too so I pushed this thread out of priority. No rush on your end!

It wasn't long before she stood before the broken man, his pelt almost making him a part of the pit. Perhaps if she did not get her answers, he would really become one with the Earth. When she had neared the man flashed his fangs, but the threat held little weight. As they stood currently, he was as good as dead, but Alice? She was alive.

The icy stare would not falter, only breaking his gaze to glance at the extent of the man's injuries. Keep your mouth shut unless it's to answer me, lest you crave death. I've come for answers, not your blood. The general sat a short distance away, enough for her to react should he try anything, but close enough she herself could pose as a threat. I have questions and I'm sure you want answers as much as I do. Cut the tough guy act and maybe we can strike a deal. There's no use for it here anyway, those who are strong are recognized. Those who are foolish die. Believe me when I say this is your best bet.
Thread log, played by Aso, #008080 , pawprint, Alice's Playlist 4/10* 3/5*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll Meet You in the Park, I'll Be Calm and Collected - by Alison - November 02, 2019, 01:24 PM