Blacktail Deer Plateau so get your head out of the clouds and get your feet back in the dirt my friend
163 Posts
Ooc —
From afar, the cave seemed small and manageable, but up close the entrance yawned above them, conjuring images of an indomitable labyrinth hidden in the depths of the mountain to Nieve's mind. That brought the grotto to mind, so unlike Raleska, Nieve felt no trepidation. Instead she was excited by what the cavern might hide within, and was already scanning the mountainside for a way up when the Epsilon suggested the rocks.

Good idea, said Nieve, and she wasted no time clambering up to the first foothold. D'you think if we can't go home, we can find somewhere more like it? Maybe with a river and some tr—

Her voice was cut off by a shrill yelp as the rock below Nieve's hind feet shifted and fell, sending her tumbling back to the ground with a whuff of air from her lungs.
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
RE: so get your head out of the clouds and get your feet back in the dirt my friend - by Nieve - November 09, 2019, 11:40 AM