Lone Star Mountain Neon gravestones try to call for my bones
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
It was unfortunate that Lainie had been straggling behind a bit, feeling so wretched from the travels that it was hard for her to keep pace. When the land beneath them gave out she shouted for her father before losing the ability to do much else beside scream and be tossed around by the earth and rocks. When everything went still she knew she was under the loose earth and struggled, thrashing around in a panic as she used her forelegs to shove at the earth until her head burst free. "Papa!" she gasped and then called again, louder as she worked to free herself her body feeling sore and her spasms making it difficult but slowly managing to loosen the dirt enough to twist upright and stand. Her breath heaved in drained bursts as she slowly limped toward her father, eyes wild as she glanced around her as if expecting the entire world to crumble around them.
Messages In This Thread
Neon gravestones try to call for my bones - by RIP Kavik - October 21, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: Neon gravestones try to call for my bones - by Lainie - October 29, 2019, 06:11 PM
RE: Neon gravestones try to call for my bones - by RIP Kavik - November 08, 2019, 05:35 PM
RE: Neon gravestones try to call for my bones - by Lainie - November 08, 2019, 06:09 PM