Fairspell Meadow four letter word for the feeling you were born into
71 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
It doesn't exactly line up, but I don't feel like making my own thread for this. Let me know if this is okay!
Nightstar loped back into their new territory and soon found the flash of white he was looking for. He slowed somewhat but continued toward them at a steady clip, hindered only slightly by the bite that had been delivered to his hind leg. It felt more like charley horse than rent flesh, he was pleased to note, and although he would like to have brought a whole leg for the others to enjoy, bringing fresh meat at all felt like something of an accomplishment.

"Nona," he barked as he drew near, because that moniker was easier to say with his jaws still clamped tightly around the slab of muscle and fat than Maegi. It was only then that he realized she was not alone, and that the wraithlike form of Jakoul was crumpled and sickly before her. He froze for a moment, one paw still lifted to carry him forward.
Messages In This Thread
RE: four letter word for the feeling you were born into - by Nightstar - October 26, 2019, 08:16 PM