Fairspell Meadow these ideas of mine percolate the mind
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He was not happy.
He strayed from Moonshadow more often than not. His sister had fled from her care and he'd debate the same if there wasn't the chance of Tundra returning, which he still very much believed.
These days, he trailed @Nightstar from a distance, never seen. No interaction with his uncle. Yet.

He hated this place. No trees to hide under. Only a few scattered bushes and tall, dying grasses that hung over his head with dampness, drenching him every morning.
He didn't patrol. He didn't know what sort of borders there were here and didn't feel safe enough to guard them. Not without the trees.
Only Stone followed him here. Stick was with @Moonshine and was trusting of his sister's safety. As long as Stick was with her, there would be no trouble with his sister.
Void kept to her shadows, looming in the distance.

He wandered often and had happened across a pile of bones and stones. Only today he figured out who had made it. Maegi. He watched from under the grasses, blending in with the ground like a molehill, or something. She was praying.

But to who?
Jaes was God, right? 
Jaes ñuha āeksio, ñuha Jaes.

He emerged, "Who's Jaes?"
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths. 
Messages In This Thread
these ideas of mine percolate the mind - by Maegi - October 22, 2019, 10:37 AM
RE: these ideas of mine percolate the mind - by Rowan - October 25, 2019, 09:11 AM
RE: these ideas of mine percolate the mind - by Maegi - October 25, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: these ideas of mine percolate the mind - by Rowan - October 30, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: these ideas of mine percolate the mind - by Maegi - October 30, 2019, 10:02 PM