Fairspell Meadow these ideas of mine percolate the mind
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He came closer to her, inspecting her collection. Stones, bones, and great antler. It didn't look so big from afar, even against Maegi, but now it was huge. He could sleep on its clutches if he wanted to.
Or be skewered if it were still on the head of the stag it hailed from.

What did they tell the Nona?
Obviously bad, but maybe it was good? Good that the Daedra felt they should reveal their true form.
"Maybe the Daedra were just the aspects of Jaes?"
If each God did a different thing, it made sense that there would be one that all.
One function, one God. 
It'd be something to think about in his small but expansive mind; still easily manipulated to readily believe anything.

Then she asked how he was doing.
His expression turned forlorn and his tail twitched, thinking of the right words. What could he say to her? 
"I don't like it here. I don't feel like anyone can keep me safe but myself." 
And he'd proved it to himself in the attack. He'd saved a life and his own. He did his best, at least. There also seemed to be less food here too. In the woods, there were some lasting plants, mushrooms, berries, dead birds and small creatures in the Mire. Here, things scuttled far too fast through the grass. 
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths. 
Messages In This Thread
these ideas of mine percolate the mind - by Maegi - October 22, 2019, 10:37 AM
RE: these ideas of mine percolate the mind - by Rowan - October 25, 2019, 09:11 AM
RE: these ideas of mine percolate the mind - by Maegi - October 25, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: these ideas of mine percolate the mind - by Rowan - October 30, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: these ideas of mine percolate the mind - by Maegi - October 30, 2019, 10:02 PM