Sun Mote Copse and stood awhile in thought
360 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Ranger
Happy to have you! :D

She simply gazed at the dissected carcass for a long moment, starting when she heard someone approaching. Caught red-handed, she looked up from her grisly project and felt a measure of surprise when her dark eyes clapped upon the visage of a perfect stranger. The striped fur along her spine prickled warily, though one quick intake of breath through her nose told her what she needed to know: this stranger bore the Sovereign's scent, which surely meant she was part of the pack. She must be a newcomer.

The youngster didn't reply right away. After ascertaining the woman's scent, her black eyes roved over her face and figure, taking in her fair features. During this once-over, Sugar distractedly wondered what to say. Should she simply claim she was eating, albeit messily? Or should she attempt to explain that she was curious about the squirrel's inner workings? She felt an inexplicable measure of iniquity, though the more she examined her doings, Sugar didn't see why she should feel as though she'd done something wrong.

"I'm Sugar," she began, turning her attention to the kill, "and I was looking at its insides." There it was again, that sense of wrongdoing, so Sugar quickly explained, "I want to be a medic. I want to understand how... bodies work." Did that make sense? That bred a question, a strange one to pose to a perfect stranger, yet Sugar went ahead and queried, "Do squirrels and wolves look the same on the inside?"
Messages In This Thread
and stood awhile in thought - by Sugar Glider - October 29, 2019, 06:38 PM
RE: and stood awhile in thought - by Chanel - October 31, 2019, 09:56 PM
RE: and stood awhile in thought - by Sugar Glider - November 01, 2019, 09:25 AM
RE: and stood awhile in thought - by Chanel - November 01, 2019, 07:15 PM
RE: and stood awhile in thought - by Sugar Glider - November 05, 2019, 04:24 PM
RE: and stood awhile in thought - by Chanel - November 06, 2019, 07:48 PM
RE: and stood awhile in thought - by Sugar Glider - November 11, 2019, 12:11 PM
RE: and stood awhile in thought - by Chanel - November 12, 2019, 10:18 PM
RE: and stood awhile in thought - by Sugar Glider - November 13, 2019, 11:31 AM
RE: and stood awhile in thought - by Chanel - November 13, 2019, 12:01 PM
RE: and stood awhile in thought - by Sugar Glider - November 13, 2019, 12:15 PM