Wapun Meadow do you ever feel like the only one?
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
[Image: asjyQTV.jpg]

"It's really no issue, I did intrude on you," Awol apologized. The boy halfly smiled and introduced himself. "My name is Awol, I'm currently taking residence in the swamp, if you've seen it during your travels. I wanted to ask, if you'd like to join me? I think...that we might be building a new pack, though my friend doesn't know it, at leats I assume so. I'm recruiting anyone I can. She'd be happy to have you, regardless. You'd be surrounded by kind wolves, packmates or not, and we can help each other out with food." 

The boy mused on, deeply engrossing himself, checking off the list he had constructed so delicately in his head. "I'd be happy to walk you there, if you agree," he finished, and sat to groom his coarse fur until he had his reply. He did regard himself as, extroverted, definitely. Not many go up to another a immeaditely ask them to join a group of wolves who didn't even know they were a pack or not. 
place holder
[Image: ezgif-7-849c01d20f4e.gif]
common & german 
currently without memories, has a huge head scar of a four pointed star
on left side of head and one lip scar under left eye.

❛i'm an ungodly man, so i'll take the chance.❛
Messages In This Thread
do you ever feel like the only one? - by Hogo - November 10, 2019, 05:20 PM
RE: do you ever feel like the only one? - by Alheis - November 10, 2019, 07:03 PM
RE: do you ever feel like the only one? - by Hogo - November 10, 2019, 07:36 PM
RE: do you ever feel like the only one? - by Alheis - November 11, 2019, 03:33 PM