Sun Mote Copse I will sing sing sing to the masses
134 Posts
Ooc — summer
hi hope it's ok if I join! do you mind if I assume they've met like maybe once so we can skip meet and greet type stuff? if not then lmk and I'll edit!

Lately Chanel had been taking walks among the trees. It was a calming activity- any time of day, just being in solitude in nature eased her soul. Not to mention that it was helping her to explore the territory, and she felt that she now knew her way around the place a lot better. The girl was starting to feel more like she belonged in Firebirds, and the feeling of being in a pack, the potential adventure of it- it was a feeling like no other. 

While on her walk, she heard a noise that piqued her curiousity. As she approached it, she found a kid- she vaguely recalled his name to be Bronco, after Sugar had introduced her to some people the other day. He was finishing up burying something that she couldn't see- but she could still smell a hint of. A rabbit, freshly killed.

She was curious for a moment to his intentions, before he took off after whatever scent he was chasing. She debated whether to follow or greet him; she didn't want to ruin his hunt. But she caught it too, after taking a few steps after him: a pine martin. Hoping he wouldn't be too hot-headed or irritated by her presence, she followed closely before catching up to him, just a few feet behind. She was sure he would be aware of her presence by now, but she chose not to speak up, trying to be careful in the possibility of disturbing his concentration.  
threads 3/5
Messages In This Thread
I will sing sing sing to the masses - by RIP Bronco - November 12, 2019, 09:52 PM
RE: I will sing sing sing to the masses - by Chanel - November 20, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: I will sing sing sing to the masses - by RIP Bronco - December 29, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: I will sing sing sing to the masses - by Chanel - December 29, 2019, 05:31 PM
RE: I will sing sing sing to the masses - by RIP Bronco - December 29, 2019, 06:46 PM
RE: I will sing sing sing to the masses - by Chanel - January 02, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: I will sing sing sing to the masses - by RIP Bronco - January 02, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: I will sing sing sing to the masses - by Chanel - January 04, 2020, 05:54 PM
RE: I will sing sing sing to the masses - by RIP Bronco - January 05, 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: I will sing sing sing to the masses - by Chanel - January 06, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: I will sing sing sing to the masses - by RIP Bronco - January 20, 2020, 08:08 PM