Emberwood I realize your laugh is the best sound.
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
This isn't a request, I just thought would be something Awol would ask. :p

[Image: asjyQTV.jpg]
"If you had to choose... a second-in-command...who would it be?"
Would it be me? Kukulkan is more likely...perhaps even Bhediya? She's perhaps older than both of us... Or maybe her brother even?

He was anxious that it had slipped out like a request, a smal grab for power. And honestly, maybe it was. Nothing excited him more than the idea of him, Awol, having any authority in his life. The boy would not hold it against Ibis if she didn't choose him. But what if she did?
place holder
[Image: ezgif-7-849c01d20f4e.gif]
common & german 
currently without memories, has a huge head scar of a four pointed star
on left side of head and one lip scar under left eye.

❛i'm an ungodly man, so i'll take the chance.❛
Messages In This Thread
I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 06:24 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 07:43 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 08:37 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 15, 2019, 06:52 AM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 17, 2019, 08:56 PM