Lost Creek Hollow we were born in the valley
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Awol's eyes opened and then viewed the male wolf that stood before him. Terance, leader of Lost Creek Hollow — and Ibis' father. Awol's eyes formed into agressive slits. Why did Ibis chose to leave her family if it wasn't for a good reason? She didn't seem the type to do so, she craved friendship more then himself. The young man flicked his ear, dismissing the thought.

He listened the man's intrduction, and began to share his news. "Ibis wanted to me to tell you that she is in the process of building a new pack. I don't know why she wanted to tell you, but she sent me to do so," he politely stated. It wasn't a lie. Ibis hadn't given an exact reason to tell her father rather than start an alliance. Was her gal to boast? Show she was independent and able? He had no actual clue, and did not care to find out. He had overstepped his boundaries in their last conversation, even if the woman would not say it aloud. 

"I do know, however, he has the prospects of starting an alliance with Lost Creek Hollow. I assume it won't be made offical until he pack is offically formed, but that's my message."

Awol impaitently waited for Terance to reply. As much as the journey was new and exciting, he realized that the exchange would be rather boring and short. Awol wanted to perhaps visit Easthollow, and go above Ibis' expectations and form an unoffical alliance with them as well. He would like to shove right in the gray wolf's face, he had made it without his help.
place holder
[Image: ezgif-7-849c01d20f4e.gif]
common & german 
currently without memories, has a huge head scar of a four pointed star
on left side of head and one lip scar under left eye.

❛i'm an ungodly man, so i'll take the chance.❛
Messages In This Thread
we were born in the valley - by Alheis - November 17, 2019, 12:32 PM
RE: we were born in the valley - by Terance - November 19, 2019, 11:52 AM
RE: we were born in the valley - by Alheis - November 19, 2019, 06:33 PM
RE: we were born in the valley - by Terance - November 21, 2019, 09:56 PM
RE: we were born in the valley - by Alheis - November 22, 2019, 07:04 AM