Haunted Wood ¿Cómo No?
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Private 
She found herself patrolling the borders more often lately after catching Nakara's scent around. "That bitch just won't die." She mumbled something under her breath as she walked. She was prepared for everything at that point; maybe even a little paranoid. She would have to do a search through the surrounding territories soon.

@Vanity
”Common” "Spanish"
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She was making her way to the borders to see if she could make the herd swing it's course through the woods, or if they were already on track just observe. It was easy enough. A routine check on her prey, when she caught sight of Serem patrolling. 
Things weren't good between them and Vanity didn't understand why really. She said the same shit and it seemed to brush her fur the wrong way the other day.

She approached the Consort, tail casual and swaying.
"Better mood or no?" If she was in a better mood, then perhaps they could amend their fractures. They needed to be a team, she needed followers. Vanity offered her a smile, standing just far enough back. 
| | | |                              "Common" "Spanish"
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
As she was walking a familiar scent caught her nose and the dark woman held back her disdain for the woman as she was offered a smile. "I suppose." Was all she could say, serem herself couldn't even determine what her own mood was. Right now she was just determined to rip her sister to shreds without any mercy.
”Common” "Spanish"
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Well, at least it was better than most days.
She joined her in her patrol. It wouldn't take much time for her to turn back to find the herd anyway.

"I'm sorry for pissing you off even more." 
She didn't think she had anything else to apologize for. And if she did she wouldn't recognize the reason as valid; unless it was a very good reason.
She could sense a tension about Serem, but thought it better not to ask. At least not yet.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The female apologized and Serem felt it was a start even though deep down the female didn't do anything wrong. If serem has been prideful she wouldn't of even acknowledged it but she wasn't. "I wasn't in the best of moods the other day, perhaps I shouldn't of snapped the way i had." She said simply
”Common” "Spanish"
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
An apology for an apology. It was fitting enough and satisfied the woman. 
"Then we are not at odds, amiga.
She smiled, happy with the outcome at present. 

She still felt distant from Serem, but should that bother her? Probably. Then a thought crossed her mind.
What if she could destroy the leadership to claim it for herself.
If she wanted to do it in the way she was thinking, she had to make sure it would work. And for that to happen, Serem or Vengeance would need to get mad about each other.
"So, how are you and Venny?" Just because she was Consort would not stop Vanity from using the nickname.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The nickname that she gave him didn't really face her however it was just annoying such as a child saying mommy. She was a bit confused, it was okay but she didn't understand why she had to ask that. "It's okay I guess, why do you ask?"
”Common” "Spanish"
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Pretty bland. And curt. So, she was still pissed at something, it seemed. Vanity didn't know of Serem's relations. The only sign of her disappointment and irritation was a flick of her ear. 
"I'm making sure you're happy. You're my friend." Her voice was in her usual tone. Nothing out of the ordinary. She didn't know if Serem thought of her as a friend, but if she said it enough she might convince her she was.

She was bored of this now. She wasn't getting the answers she wanted not did it seem fruitful to probe further. She wondered if Serem had anything to bring up, though.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
This female confused the hell out of her at times and sometimes the dark woman even thought it was on purpose. She was a suspicious creature of whom she didn't know if she should trust but for now Serem played along. "Well thank you it's appreciated." And even if it wasn't serem wasn't going to say anything. "Keep an eye out on the borders when you can spare time. If it's a white female missing an ear bring them to me immediately." She said simply not exactly ordering but..
”Common” "Spanish"
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She smiled meekly. She didn't want to seem too ambitious. She would touch on Vengeance to see whether there was a fissure she could tear at.

Then, Serem gave a strange request. She wouldn't say order because she didn't respect Serem in herself that way -- she respected that if she did anything untoward the Consort she'd find herself limp between the Warlords jaws.
"Expecting someone?" Of course, she was, otherwise it wouldn't be said. But could this female be?
Either way, she'd just do it out of ease and convenience of her life; if doing so would lead to that, of course.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She thought back to her sister and normally she should of felt bad but at the same time she wanted to rip her apart. "Someone yes." She wasn't about to divulge in a backstory due to it not being needed. "Let's just say she failed at finishing her job." Was all she was going to say on that.
”Common” "Spanish"
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Serem seemed cold. Distant. She should reach out for her, but in all honesty, Serem could suffer right now. She thought they could take this pack together, but Serem thought about herself. And took out her anger on those who tried to be close to her.

So Vanity shrugged and paused, "I'll keep an eye out." 
And she turned and left Serem to brood whilst she went to track the herd.