Haunted Wood And my diamonds sold
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Round 3! Final

This was their first fight. Ever since Vanity had become a Nightwalker, he had not been given the opportunity to see what she is capable of. Though he had heard of her sparring against others, this was his first hands-on experience with the white-faced she-devil.

She was sneaky - but perhaps her bravado and incredible confidence was her downfall in this spar. She was too sure of her abilities, too certain that she could somehow outclass the Warlord with her wit against his muscle. As she stumbled it seemed the truth was revealed.

In a new attempt to get herself ahead in the fight, the woman ran past him to what he could only assume would be his leg. The weak spot. Still guarded by the tail that hung around it like a cloud, curved and poised, it shielded the leg just enough from further damage while taking on its own. The pain was incredible, anything that had to do with the spine, even a tail that was so close in proximity was painful. But it was not reopening his wound at least.

Taking this chance he curled around, perhaps he could get his tail free from her grasp too by simply pulling on it, allowing the fur to glide through her teeth, should her grip allow. Launching his own attack on her backside, he tried to grab hold of her rump, pulling at her leg with a paw at the same time to try and drag her closer.
Messages In This Thread
And my diamonds sold - by Vanity - November 21, 2019, 01:57 PM
RE: And my diamonds sold - by Vengeance - November 21, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: And my diamonds sold - by Vanity - November 21, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: And my diamonds sold - by Vengeance - November 21, 2019, 03:20 PM
RE: And my diamonds sold - by Vanity - November 21, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: And my diamonds sold - by Vengeance - November 21, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: And my diamonds sold - by Vanity - November 21, 2019, 04:03 PM
RE: And my diamonds sold - by Vengeance - November 21, 2019, 05:19 PM
RE: And my diamonds sold - by Vanity - November 21, 2019, 05:34 PM