Otter Creek And the book you write's magnificent
I'll be the ghost that haunts you
70 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Alas, gone was the era of Marauder's Keep. So lost in time that not even whispers were kept alive to be passed onto others. It was not surprising—it was to be expected, that is—yet the lack of shock did little to make the news settle with him. Was he simply never meant to reconnect with his past? Believable but unwanted; there were questions he needed to ask of them, information long since sought since the day he arrived into this world.

Maybe it was better left unknown.

“I suppose hoping for anyone to remember them was asking too much,” came his admittance, revealing his own lack of confidence in her knowledge. The Keep was gone, stolen away by the passage of time—was it time to move on? Normally he might think yes, yet her offer was not so easily refused this time.

“If it would be of no trouble to you, I would appreciate the guidance,” he decided. What were the chances that he might happen upon someone that knew not only of the willows but also of how to reach them? Slim and growing slimmer with each day that the wolves of the Keep continued to maintain their lack of existence.

Luck was on his side, it seemed.
Messages In This Thread
And the book you write's magnificent - by Eros - November 22, 2019, 01:42 AM
RE: And the book you write's magnificent - by Andraste - November 22, 2019, 01:38 PM
RE: And the book you write's magnificent - by Eros - November 23, 2019, 10:36 PM
RE: And the book you write's magnificent - by Andraste - November 23, 2019, 10:47 PM
RE: And the book you write's magnificent - by Eros - November 23, 2019, 11:10 PM
RE: And the book you write's magnificent - by Andraste - November 23, 2019, 11:26 PM
RE: And the book you write's magnificent - by Eros - November 23, 2019, 11:48 PM
RE: And the book you write's magnificent - by Andraste - November 24, 2019, 12:00 AM
RE: And the book you write's magnificent - by Eros - November 24, 2019, 12:17 AM
RE: And the book you write's magnificent - by Andraste - November 24, 2019, 12:34 AM
RE: And the book you write's magnificent - by Eros - November 24, 2019, 12:54 AM
RE: And the book you write's magnificent - by Andraste - November 24, 2019, 01:06 AM