Stone Circle you can keep your pity
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"We plan the settle in a forest not to far from here. There is a lake northeast from here, and there it is, under the guard of a mountain that's part of the ridge in the distance. We already have a sufficent amount of members, while our offical gathering is pending, we have established an alliance with Lost creek Hollow already. I hoped to aks if you would intrested in an alliance as well," the boy mused. The brief description of his home only made him more sick. Ignoring anything that would be said, the grey boy quickly jumped to his next question.

"If I may ask, do you know any large grey wolves in your stead? I'd like you to send a message for me if possible," he spoke with a warm and soft voice but his soul was grappling with ire and long resting malice. It may have been the nightmares or the exhausted journey, but he wanted to shove down that man's throat he survived without his high esteemed self and pack. He was not inclined to follow anyone's directions to go join Lost Creek Hollow or whatnot. This grudge was eternal, as stupid as it seemed.
place holder
[Image: ezgif-7-849c01d20f4e.gif]
common & german 
currently without memories, has a huge head scar of a four pointed star
on left side of head and one lip scar under left eye.

❛i'm an ungodly man, so i'll take the chance.❛
Messages In This Thread
you can keep your pity - by Alheis - November 25, 2019, 01:18 PM
RE: you can keep your pity - by RIP Valette - November 26, 2019, 04:58 PM
RE: you can keep your pity - by Alheis - November 26, 2019, 07:46 PM
RE: you can keep your pity - by RIP Valette - November 27, 2019, 08:47 AM
RE: you can keep your pity - by Alheis - November 27, 2019, 11:30 AM
RE: you can keep your pity - by RIP Valette - November 28, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: you can keep your pity - by Alheis - November 29, 2019, 07:37 AM
RE: you can keep your pity - by RIP Valette - December 02, 2019, 03:07 PM