Emberwood but you're still the same
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Oh, right, he quickly replied, feeling a little embarrassed about his assumption. Of course she had just been curious about the scent of a pack; her world didn't revolve around him. but he hated the thought of her spending the winter alone, and so he had to offer...You're welcome to stay here. I am one of the leaders, and I know you're hard-working...I can vouch for you. He paused a second before continuing. If staying here is what you want, he quickly added. He didn't want to make another incorrect assumption or make her feel obligated in any way. 

Her next question made him freeze, a wave of guilt sweeping over him at the mention of his former mate. She's not—we're not— he swallowed. There were too many thoughts running through his head, too many things he wanted to say. A lot has changed since the last time we saw each other. Liri and I haven't been together for a while. He wasn't even sure where she was now or if she was even still alive. Guilt swelled in his chest again. He vividly remembered the day she returned to find him leading the creek, another woman pregnant with his children; he remembered it like it had happened yesterday, and he didn't think he could forgive himself for how things had ended.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
but you're still the same - by RIP Grezig - November 28, 2019, 01:28 AM
RE: but you're still the same - by RIP Kavik - December 04, 2019, 10:49 PM
RE: but you're still the same - by RIP Grezig - December 04, 2019, 11:34 PM
RE: but you're still the same - by RIP Kavik - December 27, 2019, 12:47 AM
RE: but you're still the same - by RIP Grezig - December 27, 2019, 01:02 AM
RE: but you're still the same - by RIP Kavik - December 27, 2019, 01:49 AM
RE: but you're still the same - by RIP Grezig - December 27, 2019, 01:33 PM
RE: but you're still the same - by RIP Kavik - December 27, 2019, 06:06 PM
RE: but you're still the same - by RIP Grezig - December 27, 2019, 06:24 PM