Emberwood but you're still the same
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
It sounded like her time since the plateau had been nearly as turbulent as his. He watched her with concern and empathy as she told him of her family, losing them, losing Illidan, and then leaving the wilds to wander. He was glad that she at least knew one of her children was alive and well; he knew well the pain of having no idea where your children were. I'm sorry you have been alone, he offered quietly. And I'm sorry about your son. As for the father she was not in love with, he felt a twinge of anger at the whole situation. He obviously didn't know all the details. But where was this man now? Maybe he died or was separated for some reason, but he couldn't help the irrational anger he felt at Grezig being left alone to deal with her missing children. 

He wasn't sure he wanted to bring up his own children since it was sure to bring the mood down further, but she would meet his daughter eventually, and he didn't want her to think he was keeping anything from her. My daughter, Lainie, is here with me. There were other...children. Five other children, but—they were all killed by a landslide just before I found my way here with my only surviving child. There, it was out, and he didn't want to say anything else about it. 

Her statement lightened his sudden despair some, and a smile curved one side of his mouth. I think it does, too, he answered softly. You're probably tired, he quickly added. Follow me, and I'll help you get settled in. He turned and glanced back over his shoulder, waiting for her to follow before moving any farther into the territory.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
but you're still the same - by RIP Grezig - November 28, 2019, 01:28 AM
RE: but you're still the same - by RIP Kavik - December 04, 2019, 10:49 PM
RE: but you're still the same - by RIP Grezig - December 04, 2019, 11:34 PM
RE: but you're still the same - by RIP Kavik - December 27, 2019, 12:47 AM
RE: but you're still the same - by RIP Grezig - December 27, 2019, 01:02 AM
RE: but you're still the same - by RIP Kavik - December 27, 2019, 01:49 AM
RE: but you're still the same - by RIP Grezig - December 27, 2019, 01:33 PM
RE: but you're still the same - by RIP Kavik - December 27, 2019, 06:06 PM
RE: but you're still the same - by RIP Grezig - December 27, 2019, 06:24 PM