Sun Mote Copse Sometimes the weight of the world is too much
134 Posts
Ooc — summer
Chanel nodded with a laugh, "Yes, she made her trade quite clear." She almost thought to mention what she had found the girl doing, but decided against it, figuring it would lead her to end up exposing her own involvement. She did not know that Wraen would have only been amused, rather then especially disgusted. She did not want the woman to have a sour impression of her. 

As Wraen mentioned a younger sister, Maia, Chanel's ears perked as she listened intently. Positive and happy-go-lucky- yes, that certainly sounded like the type of girls Chanel got along well with. And with tales, of romance and adventure? She was sold. "She sounds absolutely fantastic! Those are the type of people I like. Oh, I do hope I could meet her in the not-too-distant future... how old is she?" She inquired. Not that she couldn't be friends with an old wolf, but, most best friends she had made in the past had been close to her in age, and on some level she believed it to be a factor.
threads 3/5
Messages In This Thread
Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 03:52 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Chanel - November 30, 2019, 06:15 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 01, 2019, 07:20 AM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 14, 2019, 04:37 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 21, 2019, 12:36 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 21, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 21, 2019, 04:07 PM