Sun Mote Copse Sometimes the weight of the world is too much
134 Posts
Ooc — summer
Chanel felt a little wave of shame wash over her at Wraen's surprise, at the strange way her family had done things. She didn't conform to it at all and it was part of the reason she left. But now she found herself in a pack, still conforming even if she didn't intend to- she avoided bloody and nasty things and kept her language clean and polite. She had trapped herself into a cage, which from she wished so desperately to break free. But initiating change could be difficult. 

"Yes. I don't think there is a good practical reason either and that's one of the many reasons why I left. They tried to tell me I had to be polite and well behaved, and neat when making a kill, and so on. I think they believed I would spend my life holed up by that mountain, living out my days alongside family. But that lifestyle wasn't my thing." She sighed uncomfortbly with a slow shake of her head, and brows furrowed at the thought of the strangeness of her childhood. And here she was, spilling it all onto her leader! But it seemed the woman didn't mind. Chocolate eyes turned back towards Wraen's emerald ones. "I'm still wanting to break free from the way they raised me. But I don't know how to live any other way and it's difficult, to shove myself into getting my paws dirty or voicing my true opinions all the time." She told Wraen.
threads 3/5
Messages In This Thread
Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 03:52 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 01, 2019, 07:20 AM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 14, 2019, 04:37 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Chanel - December 21, 2019, 12:26 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 21, 2019, 12:36 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 21, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 21, 2019, 04:07 PM