Redhawk Caldera I've been around for a long, long year
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Blue rimmed rubies washed over the woman as he waited for a response, which came quickly enough. She was sharp, elegant, a beauty for certain, much more so than that young Nightwalker. Perhaps it was her age that allured him, the older women were much more pleasant to keep around than a volatile child still trying to wrap their heads around reality. 

You would be surprised just how bold I can be. With sweeping feet he approached, watching her reaction ever so carefully. Though bold, he was not stupid. Should she snap he would not risk his flawless face to her wrath. This way you could rest while I do all the work. He tried to appeal to her wounded side, to rest instead of working on healing themselves, she could take it easy for a moment while he... satisfied a bloody hunger. 
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
I've been around for a long, long year - by Eirwyn - December 01, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: I've been around for a long, long year - by Abaddon - December 01, 2019, 03:41 PM
RE: I've been around for a long, long year - by Eirwyn - December 01, 2019, 03:55 PM
RE: I've been around for a long, long year - by Abaddon - December 01, 2019, 04:33 PM
RE: I've been around for a long, long year - by Eirwyn - December 01, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: I've been around for a long, long year - by Abaddon - December 01, 2019, 05:05 PM
RE: I've been around for a long, long year - by Eirwyn - December 01, 2019, 05:31 PM
RE: I've been around for a long, long year - by Abaddon - December 03, 2019, 08:11 PM