Emberwood I beg you to break up with her
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
dont worry about it!

She noticed Ibis' glance to the mountains, and unaware of her thoughts, imagined that the girl admired their beauty in the same way Star did. Of course she had no idea, that Cerulean did not share that same affection for the rocky slopes. The youth offered to show the woman around, and she nodded silently with some eagerness, letting Ibis lead the way as she followed at her side.

Star nodded at the mention of a council- nothing like Courtfall's current system, but she had lived among packs like that before, and found it to be a great method of leadership. And then, a surprising word revealed something to Star- "A better leader? Ibis, are you..? You're the leader here?" She didn't intend to come off as shocked in an offensive way- but she had had no idea! That a girl just her age could be leading such a place. What had Star been doing at that age? Fooling around, working on her trades and trespassing? Oh, right. Kids these days, always seemed to be growing up so fast, she thought.
Messages In This Thread
I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - December 11, 2019, 05:16 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 11, 2019, 05:31 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - December 13, 2019, 11:14 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 17, 2019, 09:34 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - December 17, 2019, 09:46 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 17, 2019, 09:57 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - December 27, 2019, 02:54 AM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 28, 2019, 05:24 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - January 04, 2020, 01:06 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 04, 2020, 07:32 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - January 17, 2020, 12:55 PM